STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New - STM32 MPUs Ecosytem Release V2.1

Dear STM32 MPU Community,We are please to announce that New MP1 Ecosystem V2.1.0 is available. Please check out the Release note on STM32 Wiki to get complete description of content and new features. Please pay attention to the following : Ubuntu 20....

MPU security empowerment

Hello,My goal is to harden my Hardware security. I am using an STM32MP157C and buildroot as main distro.What exactly do I need to know when it comes to security? I am dealing with the hardware part and I am working on an IoT project.My colleague take...

Help getting console on UART4

Are there any specific kernel config options to get the console to work on UART4?I feel like I've tried every permutation of build, DT, and loading configuration at this point.I'm working on a custom board with a new 'machine' building on the Distrib...

Resolved! local build TF-A crashes during boot, STM32MP157A-DK1 kit

Helloi'm trying to get started with the STM32MP1 env, and I'm having some issues building the trusted firmware boot image, after following the steps from: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP15_TF-AI'm, building it with the following commands, o...

EAlex.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC Prerequisite Issues using Ubuntu 20.04

I am installing all of the prerequisites and have some issues. This is on Windows 10 running VirtualBox with a Linux environment running Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS. Everything seems relatively smooth but some of the apt-get commands don't seem to work, speci...

toddz by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32wrapper4dbg not found when compile TF-A

I executed the following command in linux system:make -f Makefile.sdk all TF_A_CONFIG=trusted FTA_DEVICETREE=stm32mp15c-ev1but there is the following fault information:/bin/sh: 22: stm32wrapper4dbg: not foundI have a try to install it, this is not s...

0693W000005AGsJQAW.png
DXian by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos