STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is MDC mandatory for Ethernet?

I want to use a SIP with ST32MP153 and it uses PC13 to PMIC wakeup, PC1 is used for MDC so I'm left with only PI8 so can't use active tamper.I sit possible to use Ethernet without MDC so I can use PC1 for active tamper with PI8?

Oitsh.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 - Low power modes - Exit standby on CM4

Hi all,I'm runnig the example 'OpenAMP_TTY_echo_wakeup' on a STM32MP157C-DK2. My question is regarding the Option 5) in the readme.Here we put the system into standby and wake the CA7 up then. Afterwards there is no FW running no the CM4.My Question:...

KSchu.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I change root password of STM32MP1?

Hello Guys.​In the current state, when connecting the LAN cable and attempting to connect to the board's IP by SSH, it has been confirmed that the connection is immediately established.It is thought that anyone can access the board in this state.So I...

SPark.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I change device tree?

I understand that when I create my own machine, I can create device tree by following 2 method. Method 1) Building device trees by Developer Package (separately from bitbake) This method is described in following Wiki page. https://wiki.st.com/stm32m...

HMasu.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot mode problem using hostapd in STM32MP157C-DK2.

Hello Guys.​I am using STM32MP157C-DK2 and st-image-core.​Looking at the st-image-weston and wiki Page, I am configuring the hotspot mode to be available in my image.​First, while looking at the wiki page and st-image-weston, I composed a script that...

SPark.15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use all peripheral in MP1 by only M4 code?

Hi.Can I use all peripheral in MP1 by only M4 code? I couldn't find MP1 HAL Library for USB, Ethernet, SD Memory and etc. For example, How can I use it if I want to use USB data write&read by M4 code?Thank you.Best regards.

Jungho by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos