ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CR95HF - Reset IC using UART

I have this NFC reader connected as slave using UART. The IC normally works fine (using the UART StartUp Sequence), but some times stuck (this is another issue), If We try to get the ECHO command, never gets back the 0x55, means CR95HF is stacked, th...

LM by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25DV and energy harvesting

Hi to all.I should make an application with NFC where the entire circuit is powered by energy harvesting.For this reason I thought of using the ST25DV and I have already purchased the ST25DV_Discovery_C1 and ST25DV_Discovery_C6On these discovery I cl...

Luca G. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! read ndef message with ST25R3911B-DISCO

Posted on October 27, 2017 at 15:58hello i have download the library for NFC   'en.x-cube-nfc5' and i running the demo example.  i can read read the unique id from nfc card, but i cannot find a way to read ndef message. how can i do it?thanks #st25r...

Resolved! ST25DV64K NDEF Message

Hello,I made my own board with a ST25DV64K and a microcontroleur STM32L031K6. I would like to put in the NFC tag a NDEF message (URL/text...). For the moment, I don't use the microcontroleur. I use the Android App ST25, built by ST, to put the NDEF m...

emil28 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos