ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Memory read/write lock in ISO15693 Type-V Cards

Hi , while referring to example file , in the file "rfal_nfcv.h" there is function declaration "rfalNfcvPollerLockBlock" . Need more understanding on this.Exactly Locking the block means what ? Once we locked the block than can we read data from that...

vaibh_p by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25R3911 Interrupt problem

Hi,I use st25r3911 ev board with rfal on X-NUCLEO_NFC05A1.​First I tested below project in NUCLEO-401RE that I don't have any problem.But, I switched target board to NUCLEO -F429ZI that I have an interrupt problem.​​The problem that after an interrup...

HPARK.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware for STM32 M24LR

Dear Sir Our customer use STM32 to control M24LR64E but we cannot find the suitable driver. Below is I²C driver to communicate between STM8 and M24LRhttps://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-m24lr01...

PLaw.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25R3916 Discovery Board and Discovery GUI

Hi all,I am using the  ST25R3916 Discovery GUI to communicate with an NFC03 board in CE mode and so far I have been using the ISO14443A Tab and Debug tab to exercise the functionality. I have a few questions regarding the GUIIs there an updated or m...

ec.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! St25R3911B Power Down mode

Hi , in ST25R3911B , as mentioned in datasheet in section 3.4 Electrical specifications, Table 10.1 , to enable the power down mode , setting following registers , will it make to power down mode ?"Register 00h set to 0Fh(no clock on MCU_CLK), regist...

vaibh_p by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos