cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25TV02K-AD, Please could you advize me ,if this tag is suitable to protect the wine industry about counterfeiting?

Cmath.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JP Miller
Senior

​Dear customer,

Indeed ST25TV02K-AD has several features that are of interest for protecting the wine industry about counterfeiting. For example,

* An unique digital signature is stored on the tag to authenticate the product (see TruST25™ digital signature)

* The data stored in the tag can be either read-only, or protected by password for read and/or write.

* it offers the capability to detect that a wire connected to the tamper pins is open or closed, helping in protecting physically the content of the wine bottle.

* the tag can be permanently killed so that an opened bottle can never be used again as a valid product.

Have a good day.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JP Miller
Senior

​Dear customer,

Indeed ST25TV02K-AD has several features that are of interest for protecting the wine industry about counterfeiting. For example,

* An unique digital signature is stored on the tag to authenticate the product (see TruST25™ digital signature)

* The data stored in the tag can be either read-only, or protected by password for read and/or write.

* it offers the capability to detect that a wire connected to the tamper pins is open or closed, helping in protecting physically the content of the wine bottle.

* the tag can be permanently killed so that an opened bottle can never be used again as a valid product.

Have a good day.

Regards

Cmath.1
Associate

Dear JP,

Thank you very much for your time and answer. How could i get some samples tp proceed for a real test.

many thanks for your help.

Matt

JP Miller
Senior

​Dear Matt,

it depends on your need. I will contact you directly to discus that.

Regards