ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Are "NFC TAG type2 - NTAG213" compatible with X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1? Is this dev shield able tomanage NTAG213 password?

Hi, I am using X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 and NXP NTAG213 Mifare Ultralight. I chose this kind of TAG because they can be protected by password. I downloaded all files like user manual, etc... about NFC03A1 but I couldn't find any informtion about password wri...

SDel.19 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External Amplifier for ST25R3911b

I designed an amplifier to increase power up to 5 w at the output to achieve larger reading distance,however once it operates at its full power i get no readings and when i reduce the output power to 200-400 mW i get readings however the performance ...

Ak.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Approach for low power design

Hello,My design must be very low power consuming. So, I am intended to reach 50 uA while waiting for a card by using the Tag detection mode.Is there any other approach so as to decrease those 50 uA while waiting for a transponder?Reagards, Ramon

Jhern.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dev kit and roadmap for CR95HF

Hello,I have used the dev kit PLUG-CR95HF-B for the CR95HF, but it seems not to be available anymore.I want to use it for a new development and I need to confirm some points before.What is the roadmap for CR95HF?What is the ercommended devkit for CR9...

Jhern.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reading NFC-A T2T Cards memory blocks

hey hi ,To read the memory blocks from NFC-A T2T PICC , do we need to use all the stuffs like authentication and all just like in MFRC522 library files or this all is handled in RFAL Library ?rfalT2TPollerRead() ---Does this function serves the purpo...

vaibh_p by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos