ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! st25r3911B hardware deseign example

Hello!I'm trying to develop my own PCB. Now I'm drawing an electrical scheme.Now, I'm watching "X-CUBE NFC05A1" electrical scheme (LINK).I have two questions:1) Is there any other document how to draw electrical scheme for st25r3911B chip?2) If I don...

0693W000004H7AwQAK.png
DIvan.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! M24SR Problem 0-Capacity

If I perform like a stupid User (write Tag and before the message is published i remove it from the Tag), I am able to get an error message from the NFC-Tag. It's something like "Tag I/O-Error" or "Tag I/O-Error, Tag is not ndef". So if this happens ...

JSieb.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to UpdateBinary command execution

I've realised that the GPO doesn't drive the PIN low, after I published a Message. I've read in your Datasheet that it Needs a  "UpdateBinary command execution" (GPO is driven low after a delay (1) following the beginning of the correspondent UpdateB...

JSieb.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! projects in en.x-cube-nfc3.zip doesn't compile

I downloaded the software pack en.x-cube-nfc3.zip for the nucleo NFC-03A1.I tried to import the demo STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetectNdef.If I do a normal import into workspace, the imported project contains only link to non existing files.I can i...

PDe P.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find an updated platform.h to go with the latest version of RFAL library (en.STSW-ST25RFAL001, v2.2.0/22-May-2020)

Hi,I recently downloaded the latest version of the en.STSW-ST25RFAL001: v2.2.0/22-May-2020. In my application I had been using an older version of the en.STSW-ST25RFAL001. However in the Release notes for en.STSW-ST25RFAL001: v2.2.0/22-May-2020, ther...

SDesa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos