Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! SPC560B-Discovery Schematics

Posted on March 23, 2017 at 14:57Hi,I am using SPC560B-Discovery EVK Board,I am facing some issue in input power can you please share the schematics of SPC560b-Discovery board,then it will be easy to me to debug the issue.---Thanks & Regards,Mujeeb 

Unable to Jump from Application to Boot loader

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 09:42Hello All,I am working with two different applications - boot loader application and main application together. The bootloader size is limited to 64k and the main application start address  changed to 64K. The jump t...

0690X00000606gvQAA.png

Cant get CAN to work on SPC56xL Discovery + board

Posted on May 09, 2014 at 14:46Appart from the fact that there are no specific examples for it, i have tried to do something with spc56ELxx OSLess CAN example from another board, and even though leds blink, there is no CAN data generated. I would re...

brd_gsm by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5Studio SPC570S MCU Wizard

Posted on March 17, 2017 at 07:57Hello Together,I am fairly new to developing Software using SPC5 Studio. I have been at the Embedded World and got an introduction to SPC5Studio. Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate what I have seen at the fair.C...

MD5 calculation of hex file

Posted on March 22, 2017 at 10:36Hi All,Is it possible to calculate the MD5 checksum of Hex file or elf using in SPC studio,If yes please let me know the procedure to calculate the MD5.Thanks in advance,---Thanks & Regards,Mujeeb

SPC5STUDIO - environment variables

Posted on June 14, 2017 at 13:51Hello everyone, I'm working with SPC5Studio v5.0.I need to  make permanent changes to the values of the environment variables (see picture below): Unfortunately, every time I make a change it only last until the next ...

0690X00000607KcQAI.png

Resolved! SPC56EL60L3- flash array integrity check

Posted on May 22, 2017 at 11:43Hello, I'm working with SPC56EL60L3 and SPC5STUDIO v5.0.I need to implement flash array integrity check,as part of the power on self test procedure.I got some sample code from ST application engineering, but I can't ge...

Callback, Drivers and Linker

Posted on March 17, 2017 at 10:17Hi all,I am working on SPC560B-DIS, and i have more than one problem:1) I'm starting writing the firmware from the test app that the wizard provides but, if I start for instance from PWM-ICU test Application by defau...

it's my first Project with a SPC560D40 an SPC5 Studio. I'm trying to generate PWM-Signals on the Pins RA0 to RA5. When I look in the eMIOs Settings of the SPC560Dxx HAL Driver Component, I can only activate eMIOs group 0 (Channel 9..15) or Group1 (Channel

Posted on March 09, 2017 at 07:28it's my first Project with a SPC560D40 an SPC5 Studio. I'm trying to generate PWM-Signals on the Pins RA0 to RA5. When I look in the eMIOs Settings of the SPC560Dxx HAL Driver Component, I can only activate eMIOs gro...