STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The new ANA0 / ANA1 pins

Hi,I'm currently figuring out about the new ANA0 / ANA1 pins.As far as I understand, those pins are always connected to the ADC so that I don't need to touch the GPIO registers in order to use those pins. Is my understanding correct?Also I can connec...

0690X000009Ymq4QAC.png

STM32MP157-DK2 not connecting to ethernet

Hello,i have a problem when tring to establish a ethernet connection with the STM32MP157-DK2 board.Windows 10 -64bit system, no firewall, no antivirus. DHCP enabled.Tried with cross & straight CAT6 ethernet cable.I cannot establish a SSH connection...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slightly confused about IPCC peripheral

I have a STM32MP157C-DK2, and I'm interested in better understanding how the IPCC peripheral works. I've tried out the OpenAMP echo example and trawled through its code, and the associated HAL code. I have generally completely avoided the HAL for mic...

unicycle by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 shared memories allocation

Hi,i am trying to understand where and how are RETRAM, MCUSRAM, virtio ring buffer descriptors and virtio buffers allocated. In the next link:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Linux_remoteproc_framework_overviewIt is described the device tree configu...

ALibe by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 install packages

Hello, I have a STM32MP157C-DK2 board and I would like to install some packages.But in /etc/apt/sources.list.d there is no sources.list file with repository links to a server.The folder soures.list.d is empty. Where can I get this link to update syst...

Marius by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Raspbian, Python, and TkInter

I am working on a product. For prototype, I have used Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian operating system and firmware in Python 3. For GUI, I used TkInter library. For mass production, I am trying to figure a cost-effective option, and I came across ST...

RNama by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos