STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Developing tools for STM32MP157

Forgive my ignorance, but could anyone recommend an IDE which can interface with STM32MP157C-DK2 and allow to write, compile, upload and debug both Linux application code and M4 code on the chip? Something which does not cost around $500 per month wo...

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 on-board st-link issue

I have this problem on win10 and ArchLinux. On-board st-link can't find Cortex-A and Cortex-M core.ArchLinux dmesg log:New USB device found, idVendor=0483, idProduct=3752, bcdDevice= 1.00 New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3 Produ...

FEvge by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157C-DK2 availability

What is the issue with the STM32MP157C-DK2 launch?I try to get this board for quite some time now.The supplier (farnell) has it on stock, but they say that they can't deliver because some paperwork is missing... it requires US re export license CCATS...

How to switch HDMI and MIPI LCD on STM32MP157C-DK2?

I test the prebuilt image on dk2 board. Sometimes the GUI application on MIPI LCD, and other time on HDMI. I checked the datasheet, HDMI and MIPI use same LTDC conctoller. So I am confused, Does it support same time display on HDMI and MIPI? If doesn...

SChen.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos