STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Engineering mode and CA7 secure state

In RM it is stated that in Engineering mode (BOOT pins at 3'b100) the MPU re-opens CA7 secure debug.I boot in that mode, then halt in openocd:stm32mp15x.cpu0: hardware has 6 breakpoints, 4 watchpoints > halt stm32mp15x.cpu0 rev 5, partnum c07, arch f...

Resolved! linux performance

I just got my dk2 kit, played with it a little bit, but the performance is so bad. it takes a lot to boot ~30sec and after that it is unresponsive, you click something, then several seconds later something happens. Is this considered normal, or it is...

Resolved! OPTEE, trusted APPS

I'm interested in learning about TF-A, OPTEE, are some demos concerning these topics available?Is it possible to debug the CortexA core, through the embedded ST-LINK? I mean working solution, not in theory?What would be limitations debugging very ear...

Resolved! I need a roadmap for a STM32MP157C-DK2 project

Hi,I am only a bit familiar with embedded linux. I will develop a demo project with STM32MP157C-DK2 with C language:on M4 side, a sensor(BME280) and a vantilator (5v) are connected. Sensor is to read periodically and three numerical values( temp, hum...

IYetk by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 questions about "st-example-image-qt"

Hello,I have 4 questions if you have time to answer, I would appreciate it very much.I prepared st-example-image-qt image. But there isnt any terminal like weston image. Should I run any other command before bitbake in order to have all the tools pac...

IYetk by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Display in separate module

Lets say I need to separate module, one will contain the pcb with mpu and other IC, the second will contain a touchscreen display and sensors. The modules are 2 meters apart. What should I use hdmi or mipi? How do I send mipi over distance?

GEspi.19 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos