STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157A-DK1 static IP configuration

We have several STM32MP157A-DK1 used for an european project and we have several problem about the Ethernet network configuration. We have to change the IP address and we followed the ST wiki about network configuration using the “ip addr add……�?, bu...

LZamp.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware does not run properly after stop and start

Hi, I'm currently working with the STM32MP157-DK2. I built a firmware to run on the Cortex M4. To load/start/stop the firmware by the A7 I use :echo -n "firmware_name" > /sys/class/remoteproc/remoteproc0/firmwareecho -n start > /sys/class/remoteproc/...

Lukas1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable hardware flow control (rs485)?

I am using the STM32MP157C-DK2 board. I fixed the stm32mp157a-dk1 file as shown belowGenerated the device tree blobs (* .dtb) and updated the device tree blob on the board.I sent an echo "hello!" > /dev/ttySTM1and I see that the RTS pin is held for t...

0693W000000UTzhQAG.png 0693W000000UU1YQAW.png 0693W000000UTxgQAG.png 0693W000000UTxlQAG.png
ASido by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB-OTG suspend on connect

Hi,We're using a STM32MP157C on a custom board and trying to get ethernet over USB to work. We have a type B USB connector on the board and when a cable is connected, the USB peripheral seems to get suspended as the logs from dwc2 shows. We've seen t...

MLars.10 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to build logicanalyser example M4 firmware?

Hi,not sure if I am missing something obvious here:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/logicanalyserI cloned the sources and imported everything into CubeIDE, however it does not see any make targets, when I try to build how2eldb's main.c I get:***...

Jin by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1xx: Ethernet assignment to cortex-M4 core?

Hello, we are going to develop an application which requires the usage of a cortex-m core that communicates through ethernet.Both the wiki and the migration guide (AN5253) from cortex-m4 to MP1 says this is not possibile. Is it really true? Looking a...

CMase.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos