STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exit Low Power Mode M4 via CAN

Hi, i have a question regarding to exit the Low Power Mode on CM4. Is it possible that i can exit the CStop or CStandby Mode via an Rx Messages of the CAN Bus, when the CAN Bus is assigned to the M4. Iam confused because almost every Bus is listed in...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART probe error

Hello,I am using stm32mp157c-dk2 board and working on "How to exchange large data buffers with the coprocessor - example" from the wiki:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_exchange_large_data_buffers_with_the_coprocessor_-_exampleI need to do so...

MElha.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Rpmsg Channels

Hi,i just implemented the OpenAMP_tty_echo example for my device. And i just wanna know if i have the right understanding for it. Iam using two virtualUARTS, does this mean that i have two Endpoints over one RPMSG Channel. Or do i have two RPMSG Chan...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CM4 SPI problem

I think I have encountered some difficult problems. I hope the engineer of ST can help me.I configured SPI+DMA to CM4 and then created two rPMSGs. RPMSg0 transmitted the data to CA7 in real time and RPMSg1 transmitted the heartbeat signal.When CA7 re...

0693W000007BNaqQAG.png
Yli.8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need support to send sensor data on AWS

Hello ST Community,I had successfully run the "Hello World" code on my STM32MP1 which is based on python by the following link,https://docs.amazonaws.cn/en_us/greengrass/latest/developerguide/module2.htmlI have one sensor connected with STM32MP1. I h...

NPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32pm1 power failure

Strange issueused power supply 24v, 5AIf we connect debug 3.5 MM cable on debug port, then only unit boots up and taking to kernel command line prompt else it does not boot upI tried taking out LCD display , USB, battery, still above issue thereits a...

Ara.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ES8388 codec and STM32MP1 audio routing

Hi All,i want to use ES8388 audio coec with STM32MP157. All hardware connections are tested, ad i can see MCLK on scope, also codec is visible on I2C bus.But i'm facing dificulties with Device Tree configuration. snippet from my dts file :sound { ...

DGami.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos