STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FitImage signing with FIP enabled on STM32MP157C-DK2

Hi!​I am trying to have full secure booting on the stm32mp platform, using FIP and fitImage on a custom distribution built using Yocto with the meta-st-stm32mp layer.​I currently have a FIP containing u-boot booting on the board, that can then load a...

Yumasi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Force re-compile local kernel changes

Hi,I have done certain changes to support the display in the dts files.I have modified dts files under kernel and u-boot.I had also added certain changes in panel-simple.c file as well. I gave a build and forgot to make some changes. So i changed tho...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer2 Initialization in stm32mp1 a7 processor?

hi, we are using stm32MP157A ,in this we enabled timer2 APB1 and APB2 clock for timers . When we trying to write timer 2 the processor gets hanged . For this what may be the issue. In the similar way i did it for the UART4 its working fine . Where ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux SDK for ARM

Is there also an ARM version of the SDK to develop the Modules.because here I only found a X86 versionhttps://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP1_Developer_Package#Installing_the_SDK

SAman.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to disable STM32MP1 cortex M4 core

We are using a STM32MP157 chip on a custom low-power design and don't need the Cortex M4 core. We would like to disable it properly to reduce power consumption and also remove dedicated support in linux kernel.Is there any recommended way to do this ...

PGE by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 Boot ROM

The STM32MP151 Reference manual says "For more information refer to Boot ROMapplication note.". But I can't find any application note that talks about Boot ROM. Please help to find this information.Thanks.

dimax by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157 not exiting suspend to Linux

We are seeing some strange behavior on our stm32mp157 system exiting suspend mode.This is not a 'weston' build, so we enter (deep) suspend mode by executing "echo mem > /sys/power/state" and the system powers down and enters low power.root@stm32mp157...

drew by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos