STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO Interrupts on STM32MP1

Hi,I am trying to interface a rotary encoder to A7 on STM32MP1.I was able to get the CubeMx COnfiguration done and got the device tree file generated.Also looked into this document: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Interrupt_overview#pinctrl_irqchip...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! image download to sdcard with STM32MP157D-EV1

image download to sdcard with STM32MP157D-EV1Uploaded Image to SDCARD using VMWARE. However, it does not boot normally.Below is the log when downloading. lastly, "unable to reconnect" error occurs.------------------------------------------- log start...

HKim.23 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About rebuilding the kernel described in the wiki

I'm trying to rebuild the kernel as described on the wiki page. When I run make, the wiki shows unexplained choices that eventually result in an error. Is there a possible problem?(unexpected) following choices appear​Best Regards

0693W00000Bay9dQAB.png 0693W00000Bay9iQAB.png
KNaka.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable GIC interrupts in stm32mp157a

We are using Stm32mp157A .We Want to generate Interupts in Core0.For this we are using System timer Generator .We enable STGN and loaded Frequency value(STGN_CNTFID0),STGENC_CNTCV is increamenting . But we are not getting interrupts.We configure GIC ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE build failed because of drivers errors

Hi,A few weeks ago, I created a STM32CubeIDE project for STM32MP157F-DK2 where wrote my CM4 firmware. Everything went well. However, today I decided to make little changes in the code and now there are strange errors when building. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE...

OBaselga by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with custom simple panel display. I've created my compatible display structure, following the existing codes. In the struct drm_display_mode, i need to set DE polarity, but when i add to code .flags = DRM_MODE_FLAG_NDE, mode is not created

When I don't use the .flags, i see the mode created, but my display doesn't work. I changed the ltdc register (GCR) manually to set DE and it works. When i add the .flags, no mode is created (i checked with modetest -M stm). Since i understood that t...

Lmoio.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos