STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Endpoints on A7 and M4

Hello,iam trying to implement more or less the same example as with the virtualUARTs with multiple Endpoints just with the rpmsg_char driver and plain endpoints without virtualUART on M4 side. Iam struggling to get multiple Endpoints to work. One is ...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! u-boot on custom board will not use boot_device=mmc

We have a custom board based on the stm32mp151 that shall boot from emmc. I can flash alright, but when I switch the boot pins, the boot device remains on usb. I can see from arch/arm/mach-stm32mp/cpu.c, that boot_device is set to usb, here is the de...

MScho.6 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DDR tuning fails Bit Deskew and Eye Training

I'm DDR tuning a custom STM32MP157F board with 4GB DDR3. All DDR tests are passing however I get the following tuning failure for Bit Deskew: Failed [Cannot Deskew lines, there is no PASS region] and Eye Training: [Cannot DQS timings, there is no PA...

TStru.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've come across the chip ID caveat mentioned in the op-tee documentation for secure storage. Are unique chip IDs implemented in STs branch of the op-tee OS? Also is trustzone code itself stored securely at rest or only the data in secure storage? Thanks

Full text from op-tee: Important caveats Currently no OP-TEE platform is able to support retrieval of the Hardware Unique Key or Chip ID required for secure operation.   For all platforms, a constant key is used, resulting in no protection against de...

STM32MPU-ecosystem V3.0.0 release is on line !

Dear STM32 MPU Community,We are please to announce that New MP1 Ecosystem V3.0.0 is available.Please check out the Release note on STM32 Wiki to get complete description of content and new features.It contains : Openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-03-31S...

Bitmap font - Pixel - large fonts

Sorry if I have come to the wrong group. I am searching for information on why a font would work with some code that already exists and what if the best way to visualise this. Tried a number of softwares and sites but none provide the array that I'm ...

Rosalin by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos