STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared/common time (domain) between A7 and M4

Hi,I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to have the same time domain on the M4 and A7 cores?To be a bit more specific: my STM32MP1 board synchronises time over Ethernet using PTP (and that works great!) but now i want to timestamp a digital inpu...

Resolved! Some question about RPMSG in STM32MP1

​1. When I create an openamp-based virtual_huart0 on the M4 side for exchanging information,some code is as follows:if (VIRT_UART_Init(&huart1) != VIRT_UART_OK) { printf("VIRT_UART_Init UART1 failed.\r\n"); Error_Handler(); }   VIRT_UART_Status...

0693W00000Bb9vxQAB.png
Mchen.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add pwm-backlight to timer block?

Similar question was asked here:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AvgWuG/how-to-use-timers2-as-pwmbacklightBut this does not work on v5.4 kernel anymore. So a working example would be nice as pwm-backlight device tree handling is not docum...

HG.11 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question about STM32MP157C-DK2

Hi,My test kit is STM32MP157C-DK2 and kenerl version is 5.10.10.I tried to monitor falling edge event on PD.1, with command "gpiomon --falling-edge gpiochip3 1". It is faile and and the log in the attachment.Then I disable "hdmi-transmitter@39" in "s...

zqizh.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Flashing first partition: Hello, I have a custom board with STM32mp157c and i'm trying to load the u-boot for ddr testing. I created u-boot basic defconfig with ddr_interactive=1 and

a tsv file with #Opt id Name Type IP Offset Binary - 0x01 fsbl Binary none 0x00000000 u-boot-spl.stm32 I got different error messages:stm32CubeProgrammer on windows:sending a dfu end of download request DFU status = 0 DFU State = 7 DFU status =...

Lmoio.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why the "/sys/class/gpio" can't work on STM32MP157C-DK2?

Hi,I test commands"echo 97 > /sys/class/gpio/exportecho out > /sys/class/gpio/gpio97/directionecho 1 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio97/valueecho 0 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio97/value", the value on the pin PD.1 can't change.Test command:" gpioset gpiochip3 1=1 gpi...

zqizh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenAMP_TTY_echo_wakeup examples don't work.

I'm trying to test the low power modes (I don't care about the current at this point). I start the Next I run this:cd /usr/local/Cube-M4-examples/STM32MP157C-DK2/Applications/OpenAMP/OpenAMP_TTY_echo_wakeup fw_cortex_m4.sh start echo enabled > /sys/d...

nlbutts by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos