ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Inquiry about NFC reader/writer (CR95HF)

Hi !I have a question about CR95HF. This module supports reader/writer.I want to make 2 devices including CR95HF module to communicate each other.I know that this module does not support peer to peer (P2P) feature.Is it possible to send NDEF messages...

HPark.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arduino Due doesn't read ST25 EVAL Board

Any one who has successfully drive the eval board with Arduino via spi?I am trying to drive the ST25RU3993 Eval board using SPI, with my Arduino Due (i read an earlier post on that ran at different voltage and solve using 3V arduino board, in my cas...

XChen.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25R3916 Wake-up mode

Hello,i have been trying to put the st25r3916 in wake-up mode but i detect high power consumptions (around 900 uA). I am using a very basic code just to test current consumtion, i2c communication seems to work, but maybe i am missing some parts.int m...

MPeli.1 by Associate III
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read Mifare Ultralight ST25R3911

Hello,I am using ST25R3911 to read ISO15693 tags with the ST example from X-CUBE-NFC5. Everything works fine, now, I would like to read memory of Mifare Ultralight (without encryption). I know that st25 can't read Classic Mifare, but I don't find the...

emil28 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos