Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Flash memory write cycles

Posted on June 25, 2015 at 12:52Do ST have any data regarding Program/Data Flash write cycles and/or wear levelling for the SPC560B device(s)? I'd like to know if we have the option of using the Data Flash for built-in test logging on our SPC560B64.

How to change mcuconf.h values in the code generator?

Posted on June 26, 2015 at 15:34Hello, I always have to manually change some values in mcuconf.h when I generate the code out of the config because I can't find how to set them in the config or anywhere else. I'm using a 16MHz external xtal and I ha...

Probelm With License File in Spcstudio

Posted on June 02, 2015 at 07:59Hi one of my partners have problem with his windows when we re install a windows  and then install a spcstudio software when i run spc studio the error showed as in the picture. i have a license card and email what c...

SPC560D30L3 - Serial driver configuration

Posted on June 04, 2015 at 16:52I am using SPC560D30L3 with 8MHz crystal. The initialisation settings are as below,1. IDF = 12. NDIV = 483. ODF = ODF_DIV8I have configured the serial for 38400 baud with buffer for 16 bytes. I am trying to send a fra...

ssk by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5Studio project settings

Posted on June 18, 2015 at 12:49Hello,I am using SPC5Stuido and the output file is generated as out.elf or out.hex etc. It is the default setting. I want to change it as per project need. From which project settings can I change the output file name...

ssk by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC56EL54L3 not implemented in ''Platform Settings''

Posted on June 17, 2015 at 07:45Hello, For an upcoming project, I would like to use the SPC56EL54L3 controller. But when I was setting up a SPC5 Studio project, I can´t choose this controller in the platform settings because it is not listed. Is the...

Patriks by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

osal sleep

Posted on June 17, 2015 at 08:40Hello, I am a newer of SPC studio, while I am learning SPCstudio, I read help docs such as ''SPC560Pxx OS-less OSAL Component User Manual.chm'' I don't understand how this function ''osalThreadSleepMilliseconds(1000);...

Linker - incompatible section flags

Posted on June 10, 2015 at 10:52Hello,I am using SPC5Studio with SPC560D30L3 device. Till date I was able to build the project without any error/warnings. Recently I am getting a warning as below,4:10:08 **** Incremental Build of configuration Defau...

ssk by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Configuration - Preemptable ISR option

Posted on June 08, 2015 at 16:09Hello, Some time ago I had an issue when activating the ''Preemptable ISR'' option in application configuration for SPC56EL. I posted it in the SPC56 forum. Now my software for SPC560P shows also a strange behavior wh...

Patriks by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIN use in spc560b60L3

Posted on June 01, 2015 at 17:08HelloI am using the spc560B60L3 100 pin package. For my application , I need to use 4 LINflex interfaces. In the data sheet, it is mentioned that it supports 4 LINs.Can we use LIN4 and LIN5 or it only supports LIN0 up...

souha by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos