Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Compability issues with UDE

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 16:17I'm using the MPC5643L from nxp on the modular+minimodule board. Do you know if it is possible to program it with  http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF258744  using the UDE debugger? I apparently can connect b...

simone by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not make eMIOS1 working on SPC564B74

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 11:03Hello,I’m trying since more than a week to determine why is eMIOS1 not working on my SPC564B74L7. I’m now really out of idea and I need your support!First I would like to submit you what I think is a bug. See icu_b...

SPC56L-Discovery software examples to download

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 10:15Good morning to everyone.I have been provided with the SPC56L- Discovery Board and I am waiting for the activation of the license for the jtag debugger. In the meantime I wanted to begin studying examples of code i...

Censorship with UDE STK

Posted on January 21, 2016 at 07:18Hello,Has anyone tried using Censorship feature with UDE-STK tool? I see the 'Check' button under the 'Protection/BMI' tab, always disabled. When it gets enabled?How do I verify the password protection?Your earlies...

ssk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protecting Flash

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 10:05Hello Erwan,For one of the posts, you mentioned about setting following registers along with the accompanying underlined statement. Can you please explain the underlined statement in detail?If both CW and SC regist...

ssk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self-Test Control Unit RAM test type

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 17:06Good morning,I have a techincal question regarding the Self Test Control Unit of  SPC56EL60 microcontrollers.It seems from the documentation that the unit performs various types of self-tests for the micro, includi...

Using two FlexPWM modules with RPC56EL70L5 (SPC56EL70L5)

Posted on January 14, 2016 at 10:48Hi,I am evaluating the use of RPC56EL70L5 to control two BLDC motors, using a FlexPWM module for each motor.The datasheet of the SPC56EL70L5 states that the second FlexPWM is not connected to the pins of the packag...

davide23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5604B and Freescale MCP5604D

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 11:43Hi, I have written code using CodeWarrior which runs on the Freescale device without issue. When trying to run it on the ST part, I find that during the compiler startup when RAM is being initialised, the SWT is en...

dermiem by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC560 Flash protection

Posted on December 08, 2015 at 14:24I am using SPC560D MCU along with SPC5Studio. I am using PLS UDE for flash programming and debugging. I want to protect the device flash memory - code and data both from read and writing once final version is prog...

ssk by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

eTPU2 Support

Posted on December 26, 2015 at 07:27Hi All,Been awhile since I used SPC5Studio, version 1 I think. Has eTPU2 support been added? If not, are there any plans to add it and on what time frame?I really liked SPC5Studio, however in my application eTPU2 ...