Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Bug On SPC560B50L5 UART Mode in SPC Studio

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 17:40Hi I Want to Use LINFELX2 in uart mode in SPC560B50L5 but in HAL Driver Component Have 2 LINFLEX (LINFLEX0 and LINFLEX1) there is not exist LINFLEX2 OR 3 !!!! Are Those driver's not supported or i can not use this ...

How use ICU driver?

Posted on July 07, 2015 at 20:22 Hello, I have to simulate the behavior of this function Arduino on Chibios for the management of my sensor. duration = pulseIn(ECHO_PIN,HIGH); I use ICU driver to detect the rising and falling ...

gl2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC56EL60L5CBF ECC Error

Posted on July 10, 2015 at 11:24Hi, Recently we received few returns from customer with ECU entering Error Mode. The only information we have for now is values of registers in time of exeption: 00000020 - ESR        - VLEMI (VLE Mode Instruction) 00...

dariusz by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using standard header files

Posted on April 22, 2015 at 11:47I am trying to use standard header files - string.h, stdint.h with SPC5Studio. When included to the project, it displays a message as 'unresolved inclusion <string.h>'. What can be done to resolve this? Whether SPC5S...

ssk by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Solved] How can I print an Integer

Posted on July 01, 2015 at 12:14 Hello. I use the board SPC560P-DISP. How can I print an Integer with Tera Term through a serial connection? I use the function chnWriteTimeout to print a string. So: chnWriteTimeout(&SD1, (uin...

gl2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [solved]DSPI Rx FIFO question

Posted on July 01, 2015 at 03:48I am programming on pictus dspi module, I have queries describe below: /********************************************/     DSPI(module).PUSHR.R = nCONT|DSPIx_CTAR0|nCS+ucDIN;     while(DSPI(module).SR.B.RFDF == 0);    ...

270284440 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[solved]Pictus input pin selection

Posted on June 25, 2015 at 11:45Hello, Please see attached pictures cut from pictus RM0022 page 86. There are two input fucntion selectable of A[8] pin, SIN, and EIRQ[8]. I read and understand that to select input function , PCR.IBE = 1 must be set,...

270284440 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos