STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP157C-DK2 availability

What is the issue with the STM32MP157C-DK2 launch?I try to get this board for quite some time now.The supplier (farnell) has it on stock, but they say that they can't deliver because some paperwork is missing... it requires US re export license CCATS...

How to switch HDMI and MIPI LCD on STM32MP157C-DK2?

I test the prebuilt image on dk2 board. Sometimes the GUI application on MIPI LCD, and other time on HDMI. I checked the datasheet, HDMI and MIPI use same LTDC conctoller. So I am confused, Does it support same time display on HDMI and MIPI? If doesn...

SChen.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add hw crypt/hash to linux kernel?

Hello,I am trying to generate my own image Distribution package for my DK2 board.How to assign hardware cryp1/hash1 to A7 kernel?Do I need to modify some .dts files? Or do I have to enable some options in menu config?Give me please step-by-step recom...

GKazi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access info on how to install SDK.

I can't access the information on how to install the SDK "Install the SDK" step for the STM32MP157C-DK2> Develop on Arm Cortex-A7 page, can anyone help me?Every time I click on "Install the SDK" I get sent to "Permission error" page where it says: Pe...

j_gil by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos