STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can STM32MP151 transfer sound via HDMI connector?

I'm buildning my own computer by using STM32MP151AAC3.I'm going to draw lines for the HDMI connector. I have one question: Can I transfer sound via the HDMI cable? For example if I run OpenSTLinux onto the STM32MP151AAC3 processor, and then I connect...

DMårt by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 openstlinux hardware access

Hi there, we are developing a custom STM32MP135 board to run openstlinux on it. It will be our first experience with embedded linux (linux) systems, so we have some tasks that we don't know if it can be done. These tasks are the following:Can we acce...

OPTEE Device Tree when using I2C2 with STPMIC

We have made a custom board which uses the STPMIC but it is on I2C2. Unfortunately we do not have time to remake the board to move the STPMIC to I2C4 or I2C6 so I am trying to get Linux to boot with a modified STM32MP157D-DK1. I have connected pins P...

STM32MP157: CAN does not receive anything

Hello,I am using a STM32MP157C development board from Myirtech and trying to interface the board with a CAN device.I am able to bring up the can0 interface. It can send data, I can see it from oscilloscope over Can Hi and Lo pins. The dmesg output is...

mertt by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPTEE panic fixed_regulator_probe failed

First time trying to get OPTEE working on custom board. The boot stops when OPTEE panics NOTICE: CPU: STM32MP157AAC Rev.Z NOTICE: Model: STMicroelectronics custom STM32CubeMX board - openstlinux-6.1-yocto-mickledore-mp1-v23.06.21 NOTICE: BL2: v2.8...

jhi by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TSV file format and debugging

Hello, We are currently in the process of bringing up and industrializing an embedded STM32MP1 board with eMMC as main data storage. We would like to flash the eMMC via U-boot using a tsv file. We have a couple of tsv files that are working correctly...

Vauteck by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos