STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting kernel panic on worker queue

hi getting following kernel on added code on irq with worker queuecancel_delayed_work(&stm32_port->port.test_dwq); queue_delayed_work(stm32_port->port.test_wq, &stm32_port->port.test_dwq, msecs_to_jiffies(1823));// 3.5T for 9600uname -aLinux mp1som 4...

Ara.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI chip/slave select issue STM32MP157

I have troubles in setting the polarity of the SPI chip select i/o for an external chip.I noticed In the reference manual that it should be changeable with SPI configuration register 2 (SSIOP bit 28) :Bit 28 SSIOP: SS input/output polarity0: low leve...

Ronte.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 How to use external power supply?

I would like to provide power from PI connector. How to avoid error blocking message at the start of the boot that report:************************************************ ERROR USB TYPE-C connection in unattached mode  ** Check that USB TYPE-C cabl...

MPier.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STPMIC1 PWR_USB_SW with 5V input

Dear all,We are designing a board using STM32MP1 and STPMIC1 mostly as recommended in datasheet and application note. As we have a wide VIN range we added a discrete DC/DC with a 5V output that supply STPMIC1 VIN.We would like to use STMPIC1 PWR_USB_...

PGE by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VBAT input if used with removable primary battery

Dear All,We are designing a custom board based on STM32MP1. In some ST documents we can read "if no external battery is used, it is mandatory to connect this pin [VBAT] to VDD." If I check the developpement board schematic VBAT is simply connected to...

PGE by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a problem with the predictive maintenance setup as described in UM2639 and dm00659285..". I get as far as "Edge computing setup complete". Then it completely stops. Any ideas?

The handshake sequence looked a bit odd too. [STMdemo1] (08:07:40): {"state": {"reported": {"Device_Type": "STEVAL-IPD005V1", "Features": [], "Firmware": ""}}}Update request with token "40d4c70c-ec71-4946-9f7b-b6ad2719d965" acceptedI have also tried ...

PHarl.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos