STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, We have an issue with QML multimedia to display camera stream. The result is not smooth while with Qt widgets it works fine. Gstreamer pipeline from command line works as well.

The hardware is a STM32MP157C SoC which provides a Vivante GCnano as GPU. Everything is compiled with our specific Yocto layer along with OpenSTLinux 2.0 release. So Qt release is 5.14.2 and GSTreamer release is 1.16. The camera output is VGA in UYVY...

CCour.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why can't I control gpioz in user space?

Hi: I encountered a strange problem when I tried to operate the gpioz pin with the gpioset command in user space and found that the level never changed. Can you give some suggestions to solve it.

Wjian.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which package is suited for my project?

HelloI am working on an IoT project and would like to know which package is suitable for me? I am responsible for customizing the Linux tree, installing packages, set Ethernet, Wi-Fi and the right security protocols from a Hardware point of view.I u...

In ST-Link32 Utility, Read Out Protection is Disabled, but I get the errors: The elf loader Program function fails. Memory-Loader error Error occured during program operation Programming error @ 0x08000B60!

I have the latest version of ST-Link Utility (ver. 4.6.0) on Windows 10 and the latest firmware (V2.J37.S7), both of which I downloaded yesterday. My co-worker has ST-Link Utility ver. 3.7.0 on Windows 7 and firmware V2.J24.S7 and he has no trouble...

KLock.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello I'm trying to write a loadable kernel module driver. I get an error during compilation: ERROR: modpost: "platform_device_alloc" [/home/rdm/ethtest/eth-ins.ko] undefined! Do I need something to set in the Kernel Config? Helloworld works as LKM.

#include <linux/platform_device.h>#include <linux/module.h#include <linux/types.h>MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");MODULE_AUTHOR("Robert W. Oliver II");MODULE_DESCRIPTION("A simple example Linux module.");MODULE_VERSION("0.01");static struct platform_device *pd...

NKorn.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN not working properly

I am trying to enable FDCAN on STM32MP157C. I modified Linux Kernel (STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0) and U-Boot, following the steps explained in the Developer Package guide. I get these messages, which are suggesting I setup everything correctly.root@st...

JYune by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos