STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not controll GPIO from Kernel Space

Hello i wanted to use the GPIOLib to control my pin manualy. so i added this in my device tree.&usart3 { pinctrl-names = "default", "sleep", "idle"; pinctrl-0 = <&usart3_pins_c>; pinctrl-1 = <&usart3_sleep_pins_c>; pinctrl-2 = <&usart3_idle_pins_c>; ...

SAman.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error in "Prepare the Linux® kernel source code"

Hello,I tried to apply the step by step "Modify, rebuild and reload the Linux® kernel" form wiki.st .https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157x-DK2/Develop_on_Arm%C2%AE_Cortex%C2%AE-A7/Modify,_rebuild_and_reload_the...

Increasing code size on M4 coprocessor

Is there a way to increase code size which is used on M4 MCU? I saw some memory regions in device tree, but it is not clear how to do a change. Any info will be appreciated.Best regards,Nenad

NGajic by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to correctly setup PWM output in STM32MP1?

Hi everyone.I'm using a STM32MP151CAC and I have the following DTS:// SPDX-License-Identifier: (GPL-2.0+ OR BSD-3-Clause) /* * Copyright (C) STMicroelectronics 2018 - All Rights Reserved * Author: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@st.com>. */   /...

areify by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary SSBL partition on eMMC / trusted mode

We would like to implement a dual partitioning system and I am trying to find out if it is possible to have a secondary SSBL (u-boot) partition in trusted mode (eMMC).I don't see any problems for bootfs, vendorfs, rootfs and userfs. FSBL is already r...

EMaes.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos