STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do not get IP address with stm32mp157c and RMII

Hello,we want to bring up our own board with stm32mp157c. Processor is connected to a Microchip LAN8720 through RMII.I configured device tree as described here:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Ethernet_device_tree_configuration#RMII_with_Crystal_on_...

DmnSd by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question related to Wiki about stm32mp157c-dk2-iks01ax.dtb

Hello, In this wiki https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/IKS01A3_MEMS_expansion_boardBoard $> ls -1 /boot/stm32*dk2*/boot/stm32mp157c-dk2-a7-examples.dtb/boot/stm32mp157c-dk2-iks01ax.dtb/boot/stm32mp157c-dk2-m4-examples.dtb/boot/stm32mp157c-dk2.dtbfrm w...

PVaaz.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157 run, not debug, M4 in engineering mode?

For one project we would want to use only de M4 core of the SM32MP157 MPU. We want this because we have no time to learn how to develop the whole application using linux and the whole potential of the MPU, but we would want to have the hardware ready...

DCajigal by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery process?

If I order from st, how many days does it usually take to get to Korea?I placed an order last week... it's only for processing.

YLEE.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157 U-BOOT/SPL GDB debug

Hey.. Hi.. hello..Hope you all are doing wellI've my custom made board, which is quite similar with the STM32MP157 DK2 board Unfortunately, it's unable to bootDTS configuration for the PMIC, Clock and UART seems good I need to starts with the SPL/U-b...

Resource Table getting Memory Adresses

Hi,iam trying to get a full understanding of remoteproc and its resource tabel. In the paper i read i understood it that the resource table is used to give the information about the vrings location to the master and the slave. The master parses the ...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem flashing SD CARD on STM32MP157A-DK1

Hi,I have been trying to flash the SD card of the STM32MP157A-DK1 following the instructions of the ST Wiki, although in this wiki the board used is the DK2. However the flashing process stops after a while and shows the errors that i attach in the p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-Link V3 debug STM32MP157A-DK1

Hi,I am trying to debug in engineering mode with the STM32MP157A-DK1 through a external ST-Link V3 but i am not being able to get it to work. I attacht the error gotten, as well as pictures of the connection and the debug configuration in Cube IDE. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157A-DK1 USART3

Hy i wanted to ask how i can set the clockspeed on my Device tree so the USART3 will work with 10MB/s my device tree looks at them moment like this:&usart3 { pinctrl-names = "default", "sleep", "idle"; pinctrl-0 = <&usart3_pins_b>; pinctrl-1 = <&usar...

SAman.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos