STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using mmap in C-Code from Linux application to access GPIOs. I want to control the GPIO PF4 on the STM32MP1 with mmap() due to speed requirements, but the pin is not toggling.

Details:HW: Phytec Sargas Board, which is similar to the STM32MP1-DK2.Build environment: Cross compiling with SDK generated by Yocto.Linux: Yocto build, based on st-image weston.Device Tree configuration: As far as I understood not needed to access s...

Led by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Install node-red-node-sqlite on STM32MP157F-DK2

Hi all,I am working with a STM32MP157F-DK2 board, and I am trying to implement a Node-Red web application. I use the Openstlinux Developer package on the board and thanks to the package repository given by ST, I was able to install the NodeJS LTS ver...

LewisN by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How detect and store tamper event by linux

Hi, I'm working on a project based on the STM32mp153 MPU with linux OS.I have configured the TF-A module to manage the tamper with timestamp.When the tamper event occurs, it is reported in stdout.I would like to propagate to the kernel and user space...

RBorr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue booting with eMMC on STM32MP157F-Eval board

Hello STM-Team,I am working with STM32MP157F-Eval board. The SD card and NAND booting are working fine. But, getting issues while booting with eMMC.I have tried a workaround which seems to be working and I want to make sure if it is the right way of ...

Playing Video with gst-launch

Hi,I want to play a video from mounted USB stick. Once USB plugged the host, I mount it with "mount /dev/sda1 /mnt" and than quit the psplash screen with "psplash-drm-quit" on target. After that, trying to play a video with "gst-launch-1.0 playbin ur...

stm32mp1 spi transaction slow down main application

Hi AllI have disabled the second core to validate one of old product, which runs on single core,and same application cpu usage i have seen is 90-95 %and same application runs and does the same spi transaction, i am seeing the cpu usage is 57%all cons...

Ara.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos