STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 Boot from eMMC and switch boot source after OTP

Currently I am trying to set up the emmc boot on a stm32mp157. I have mirrored the partitions of a working SD card to the emmc with:sgdisk -e /dev/mmcblk1 sgdisk -R=/dev/mmcblk2 /dev/mmcblk1 sgdisk -G /dev/mmcblk2   dd if=/dev/mmcblk1p1 of=/dev/mmcbl...

DBaes.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting cubeMX generated dts file with yocto

Hi everyone,I am using stm32mp157f-dk2 with openSTLinux-5.4-dunfell-eglf distribution.​I would like to configure my device tree using cubeMX.​The generated dts file seems OK to me. However, how can I tell yocto to use my newly generated device tree?​...

WLeun.3 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeed Studio SOM not behaving on shutdown

I have a 3rd party SOM (seeed studio Odyssey). When I edit the .dts file in the tf-a-stm32mp1/fdts directory and add: &pwr_regulators { system_suspend_supported_soc_modes = < STM32_PM_CSLEEP_RUN STM32_PM_CSTOP_...

BBeck.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing with SN65DSI83 : DSI TO BRIDGE

Hi all,I am trying to interface SN65DSI83 with STM32MP1.Below is my device tree:&ltdc{   status = "okay";   /* USER CODE BEGIN ltdc */   port { #address-cells = <1>; #size-cells = <0>;   ltdc_ep0_out: endpoint@0 { reg = <0>; remot...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eMMC Programming for Mass Production

Hello,What is the best (fastest and reliable) way to program a blank eMMC for mass production? In my custom board, the device will boot from eMMC, no SD card is available. The default pins are shown in the link below. For other data pins is there an...

JDave.4 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32mp157c nand flash u-boot configuration

I am using stm32mp157c and working initialize mtd nand flash w25n512.i was able to run it on kernel mode. Kernel device tree is;aliases { spinand0 = &qspi; }; ...   &qspi { pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <&quadspi_pins_mx>; num-cs = <0x...

aliMesut by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos