ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25 NFC Tap app issue on Android Version 14

We are testing the app on a newer mobile and encountered this issue:Calling this function will cause the application to crash:mFtmCommands = new FtmCommands(mST25DVTag);The problem is in this procedure:private void setMaxTransmissionSize() { if (t...

JHave.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25DV How to write EH_MODE register?

Hi, I have a suctom board with st25dv schip and i want to use EH for powering it. By default, EH_MODE is ON_DEMAND and I want to change it to ST25DV_EH_ACTIVE_AFTER_BOOT like as at on the devkit, but after writing using SMARTAG1_NFCTAG_WriteEHMode(SM...

MXliv.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! NFC energy harvesting circuit configuration

Hello:I am using the ST25 Dynamic NFC for energy harvesting applications in its batterless mode. I think there is a power management unit in the circuit but without energy storage such as a capacitor, is that right? If so, I need to add an external c...

FWang.2 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFC reading distance has a dead spot

HiI have a new PCB design using the ST25R3918 chip.The application is quite simple: An NFC tag (sticker) identifies a consumable in a machine.The PCB/NFC reads the tag to check simple data.The distance from the NFC coil to the tag is fixed in the mac...

KKjel1_1-1714398539304.png
KKjel.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aspice

Hello,We are using ST25R3920B as NFC reader for our project. In order to implement the functionality we integrated the nfc RFAL driver provided from ST. We need to develop the software with respect to ASPICE guidelines. I would like to ask whether th...

NFC Antenna's Waves were not fluently

Hi  Supporters:    I used the St25r3911b IC to design NFC Module. Then, the new module could work.    However, the waves at the Antenna side are not well, please check the picture at the end.    I think maybe the matching circuit parameters do not ma...

Antenna Waves.jpg