ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AN5322 impedance measurement

Hi, i am trying to measure the matching impedance of the antenna. I have the following questions:What is the driver stage and how can i turn if off?How can i ensure that register 0x28 is set to 0x0F?How can i ensure that tr_am bit is set to 1?Thank ...

0693W00000BZmWdQAL.jpg
AKril.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CR95HF file NDEF not found

Dear Sir/Madame, I am using X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 connected to our MCU (NXP Kinetis). The communication protocol used is SPI and it works well (sends and receives echo). Therefore, we would like to read a text on the smartphone in "NDEF tag emulator" mode...

JVale.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25R3916 filter: L and C

Hello, I am using the ST25R3916 reader. looking at the schematic of the filter and matching circuit I notice that the cutoff of the filter is lower than 13.5 M. I would like to double-check the L and C of the filter : 270 nH and 680 pF , thanks

Resolved! ST25R3911B IRQ timing requirements

We are evaluating ST25R3911B  using the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 board, with our custom IMX6 system. We have tried RFAL with the nfc_poller_st25r3911 example. Initially, no tag was found. We determined that the problem was our long IRQ handling. Since we had...

PÅstr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos