cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25SDK-1.8.0 ST25PcDemoApp Error "%1 is not a valid Win32 application"

EAw.1
Associate

I follow the ST25PcDemoApp_software_guide in ST25SDK-1.8.0 but I encountered an error at streader.dll.

"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\DengKai\workspace\st25PcDemoApp\resources\windows\x86\streader.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application"

How do I solve this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Eumund,

another possible cause for the error could be the use of a 64-bit jdk instead of a 32-bit version.

Make sure your folder to the jdk points to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk directory instead of C:\Program Files\Java\jdk

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

the UnsatisfiedLinkError is typical of your environment path not containing the location of the streader dll file.

I invite you to check the answer to this question.

Basically, you have to ensure that your path contains the location of \resources\windows\x86\

Best regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

I referred to the link you gave to me, I had ensured that all the path(Source Path & Environment Path) contains the correct location of \resources\windows\x86\. However, the problem still persists.

Best Regards,

Eumund

Hello Eumund,

another possible cause for the error could be the use of a 64-bit jdk instead of a 32-bit version.

Make sure your folder to the jdk points to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk directory instead of C:\Program Files\Java\jdk