Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to send command to the NOR flash using SPI?

I'm using STM32L4A6VGx , MT25QL256 NOR Flash connected with SPI. I'm trying to read the ID but didn't get any response except 0. Here is the code I wrote: // Select Pin HAL_GPIO_WritePin(Select_GPIO_Port, Select_Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET); HAL_Delay(10); HAL...

ARehm by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

M24C02-DRMF3 EEPROM: Package Marking

Hi ST,We are implementing an M24C02-DRMF3 EEPROM based design and wanted to confirm the correct package marking for this device including part number, die version, date code and fab facility. Although the Data Sheet includes the WFDFPN8 mechanical in...

CCamp by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is a Mosfet P382 ?

Hi, I'm looking for what I think is a Mosfet with this print, see the attached picture.I need to replace it because it's burned, but I don't know the features.Anyone can help me about ?Thanks a lotIvano

IGiac by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am interesting in using the HCC4051B multiplexer in my design. However, I can't seem to find a good datasheet that describes the pin outs, and functionality.

I am interested in using this part due to it's radiation tolerances. However, the datasheet posted online only explains the radiation and package specifics. There isn't anything describing the pin out and function of the part. Can someone forward ...

DDura by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST10F276Z5 - ST10 Flasher: "Bad acknowledgment value"

I am attempting to connect to an st10f276z5. I have power and ground to the device, PL0.4 tied low, and PL0.5 tied to 5V. ST10 Flasher produces a 'Bad acknowledgement value error. 0x?? instead of 0x5A' Where the read value 0x?? seems to come up diffe...

MRoma by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos