Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VNQ5E160AK 1) current sense limits 2) internal power limitation

Hi, I'm using some VNQ5E160AK with current monitoring. According to datasheet Iout/Isense ratio is in the range of 465 for 'high' current, means it should be 6.5mA for 3A and 21.5mA for 10A. As my ADC range is 5V, I load sense pin with a 200 Ohm resi...

JMI by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC request DMA transfer

Hello,we are using STR73x device. Our application needs to get 1 ADC sample every 5 ms and uses DMA to transfer that to memory.to do this, we setup a TB1 timer to trigger every 5 ms.On TB1 interrupt, we start a single shot ADC conversion.This works ...

HNguy.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using MC peripheral part# ZPSD301B-90JI in one of my applications. This part is obsolete and no longer supported by ST. I want to know if I can get any information on how to program a fresh MC. Can I do it with PSDsoft? What hardware is needed

I have BK Precision 864 universal programmer. Can I use it to flash this MC? Or please let me know what hardware (cables, prorammer hardware etc) is needed if I use PSDSoft software.

HSain.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF01SC UART not responding

We have used Wifi Module “SPWF01SC�? in one of our projects. Now recently we are getting more issue in wifi module.Most of the modules are not responding to AT commands. Can you please suggest possible troubleshoot steps to resolve this issue.

VShri.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi who wants not connected

Hello,I want to connect esp8266 wifi using stm32f4 to an access point, I find that the module is not stable; sometimes it connects and sometimes no, I didn't understand why. can someone gone through that please help me?here is my code and thanks in a...

MHMallek by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos