Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

B-L475E-IOT01A - TCP Server Library (AT Commands)

Hi,​I recently started using this board (​B-L475E-IOT01A) which has a WiFi module that uses AT Commands.​I have been using some libraries provided by Mbed website, but none of them have a TCP Server socket implemented, just a client.​​I tried to do i...

LModd by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDP01-35AY ISO16750-2 pulse

Dear sir or madam,we are using the LDP01-35AY twice in our design for input protection as given in ISO 7637-2 and ISO 16750-2. Unfortunately the load dump pulse destroys our input circuit. I did an extrapolation of the "Safe Operation Mode" of the di...

Mvon .1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi

Hi,can someone givee the link of a reference manual or sthg like that showing how to use every single API of the WiFi)thank you

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with this unknown element

Hello;does anybody know any specifics of the element in attached picture?It is some kind of diode but I cant find any characteristics based on markings.It is located inside Siemens Simatic S7-1200.Thanks in advance.Mladen

MDuic.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

st33zp24 kernel driver; which devices does it support?

I have noticed the st33zp24 in the linux kernel mainline under: drivers/char/tpm/st33zp24.When I search ST's website or do a web search for "st33zp24", I get no meaningful results.Is this a driver for a discontinued product, or a product that is stil...

AJone.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos