Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST10 Flasher utility

Trying to get ST original ST10Flasher util. Few/many places refer to it.One ST link here:https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/legacy-mcus-embedded-software/stsw-st10004.html#get-softwareWas sup...

DR1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where did the forum go?

Yes. Most of us=all have used plain forums before. I wish ST would stop doing this in their own way. It is not better, it is worse. And this "forum" has other problems. Like I have use this in whole screen mode.

Jlee.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AIC33C93BL Datasheet

Does anyone have the datasheet of the obsolete AIC33C93BL.I have attached the image of the component.Any response will be much appreciated, thank you.

NCaba.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm not able to write to the SRAM of the STHV1600, reading works fine though. Been testing it with multiple PCBs with one or two STHV1600 ICs, all have the same behaviour.

Hiwe're developing an application using the STHV1600. We have a custom PCB with 2 STHV1600 in parallel, with wires shared.Device Ids are 0x0 and 0x1.​I'm using a zedboard (FPGA) to program the STHV1600. When reading one or more bytes (burst), I get e...