Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCR X0202NUF �?� dv/dt を 大�??�??�?��?��?�。

ゲート �?� 逆電圧を​ 掛�?�る�?� 大�??�??�?�り�?��?��?�? �?��?��?��?ゲート �?�​ 逆電�?を �?�?��?� 大�??�??�?�り�?��?��?�?�?��?��??ら�?�効果�?��?�り�?��?��?�?​

Need ESD protection device for 3,3V system (I2C Interface)

Hello,we have designed a small RTC board which stacked up on controller board with four connections are going to the RTC board from Controller Board that are Vcc, SCL, SDA and Ground. we need to protect the controller from the ESD through these four ...

JYada.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello every one ! i used a low Energy Wireless system-on-chip ( BlueNRG-1) in this application i used 3 input as analog. If i program just 1 input, its works. The problem is when i configure 3 inputs. Can you help me please?

Hello every one !i used a low Energy Wireless system-on-chip ( BlueNRG-1)in this application i used 3 input as analog (ADC1, AD2 and internal VBATSSENS). If i program just 1 input, its works. The problem is when i configure 3 inputs. In fact, when i ...

Aoruc.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Debugger/Programmer supports ST UPSD3234 ?

We have a very old product that was developed using upsd3234 MCU. Which Debugger/Programmer supports ST UPSD3234 ?ST Flash Link [FL-101D] programmer was used then and i couldnt find any reference to it anywhere online.Which of the current debuggers c...