Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPC56 BAM bootloader

Posted on December 13, 2016 at 21:48HelloIn my Engineering Thesis i make a SPC56 BAM bootloader using CAN. A board with STM32 f103 'sending' code via CAN to CAN on taget board with SPC560B and program uP using BAM.Can i do this in SPC5 studio? Becou...

SPC56EL60L3 - unhandled exception

Posted on February 16, 2017 at 11:57Hello everyone,I'm working with a SPC56EL60L3 and SPC5Studio.I noticed, sometimes my application got stuck and I found out, using the debugger, that the cause was an unhandled exception being triggered. Since it h...

Does STM run in HALT0 mode?

Posted on February 14, 2017 at 10:39Hello,Our application on the SPC560P44L3 switches to HALT0 mode in the idle loop for power saving. The PIT is configured to wakeup the CPU every msec for handling timers, which works just fine.Now I'd like to conf...

C++ constructor of static objects not called

Posted on February 08, 2017 at 14:18 Hello, I am trying to use C++ in the SPC560Bxx mcu using SPC5 Studio and the free gcc vle toolchain (4.9.2). However, it looks like constructors aren't called as I expected. In the following example, ...

SWT interrupt

Posted on February 09, 2017 at 16:15Hi,I'm having problems with the SWT generating an interrupt before going through reset on the SPC560P44L3ITR bit is enabled, and when I trigger the watchdog I see the TIF bit switch on after the first timeout, and...