Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

How to include Flash Driver into SPC5Studio project?

Hi,I am trying to include Flash Driver component into my project of SPC560B50L1.I have added it from available components and it appeared in project as shown on attached screenshot.Then I wrote simple procedure, but linker says that flash driver's fu...

0690X00000ButzFQAR.png
Yannek by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! .bss section data corrupted

Hi All,We using SPC560P development board in our project. We saw board is halt program execution and checked .bss variable values corrupted. Could you please help me to understand this issue. Sharing my map file in attachment. EPWMD7 values are corru...

download.spc5studio.com

Dear All ,SPC5Studio updated components are available (56,57 on 58)more information on http://download.spc5studio.com/New or updated componentsRLA 1.12.0   SPC58ECxx : Machine check demo application   SPC58xHxx : OctalSPI driverNetwork 1.8.0New netwo...

Resolved! canbus transmission

I'm using the demo board SPC560P - DISP and the example SPC560Pxx_RLA CAN Test Application for Discovery .This Test Application use the CAN loopback, if I remove the flag of FlexCAN Enable Loopback in the can configuration setting I'm expecting to se...

gp73 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! __attribute__ ((aligned (32))) doesn't work.

i'm working with spc570s and using gnu free gccc in spc5studio.In my program I need to apply __attribute__(( aligned(32))) to an const struct variable.I tried like this but it does't work.for example.typedef struct{uint32_t aa;uint 32_ bb;...}Astatic...

HIm by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to produce single pulse alone using eTimers?

I cant able to produce by the below configurations asCTRL1->ONCE=0UCTRL1->LENGTH=0UCCCTRL->CMPMODE=0UCTRL2->OUTMODE=8UCTRL1->CNTMODE=1Uand also by various combinationsthe most important thing is that i want to produce a single pulse by having control...

PE.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos