cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spc5605bmlu6 mcu read and write

bhawan
Associate II

Hello there

i have maserati levante modena 2022 SUV and it’s totally flooded.BCM also totally damaged.BCM mcu is ST spc5605bmlu6.I couldn’t find any application to read and re-write this mcu.does anyone know what is the best tool to do this operation?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AScha.3
Chief II

Hi,

usually you cannot access a cpu, because its protected against pirates, no readout .

So (from my experience) best chance is : clean ... remove all dirt/oxidation with a needle or so,

clean with Isopropanol or Aceton, dry with hair dryer , ...and try.

If not working after this...buy a new.

(Replacing the chip is useless, if you dont have access to the original program - from Maserati or a good professional car thief . 🙂  )

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AScha.3
Chief II

Hi,

usually you cannot access a cpu, because its protected against pirates, no readout .

So (from my experience) best chance is : clean ... remove all dirt/oxidation with a needle or so,

clean with Isopropanol or Aceton, dry with hair dryer , ...and try.

If not working after this...buy a new.

(Replacing the chip is useless, if you dont have access to the original program - from Maserati or a good professional car thief . 🙂  )

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi

Im gonna replace used BCM with same HW and SW.thats why i need to re write the MCU.I just wanna know about this specific MCU model.because before i did some cloning for SPC560X such as volvo xc50 and dodge RAM using autel im608 and Xhorse multiprog and it was successful.but here I couldn’t find any platform to clone this MCU.Do u have any idea about that?

Hi,

i dont know - read, how the  is flashed, but see:

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/spc5-flasher.html

btw

most  SPC5605B are from NXP -- or not ?

Hello,

can u please assist with the hardware tool?

thanks