Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Setting up program from scratch ?

Hey AllFairy new to SPC5 development, coming from st's 32bit standard Micro controllers.I have a few questions on the process to creating a project from scratch1) Are we meant to just load the example projects and modify them according to our needs a...

0693W000000UA3tQAG.jpg 0693W000000UA3ZQAW.jpg
AndreasPA by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UDE folder is not creating after project build

Hi All,I'm using SPC560P development board in my project. Using SPC5 studio for code development and UDE for debugging purpose. I built the project, but it is not creating UDE folder in the project .How I can create or update my UDE folder after eve...

Resolved! undefined reference to `CNFG0_Fifo_RX' & more

Hello Everyone, update: I Worked it out :), forgot to declare the function. must of deleted it and forgot about it.I'm having an issue with finishing a build, i've modified the low level drivers for Can and named the callback functions ( from the fil...

0693W000000UMqxQAG.png 0693W000000UMseQAG.png 0693W000000UMv9QAG.png 0693W000000UMvYQAW.png
AMeta by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to test SPC582B CAN Communication?

Hello, ​I have two board with SPC582B 64Pin.​i want to test CAN communication each other. ​i did import sample what "SPC582BxxRLA CAN Test Application for Discovery"​and i want to use CAN port - 1, 2​i don't know how can i make code.​/* SPC5 RLA...

0693W000000UxCpQAK.png 0693W000000UxCuQAK.png
BKIM.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WAKEUP not working in SPC560B

I am using SPC560B microcontroller, I want to program in such a way that the module should produce a wakeup interrupt ever 0.1S once. What is the value to be loaded in RTCVAL field in the RTCC register for 0.1s interrupt.I have used a clock source of...

SEphr by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I configure Simulink to compile for the SPC58-4B?

I have a SPC584B-DIS discovery board, and I can see that on the Matlab website it's listed as being supported hardware for Simulink.I have been trying to understand how exactly it should work though. I can see that most (all?)of the Simulink blocks a...

OGisl.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos