STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Code structure for terminal application?

Hello all,I have used TouchGFX for one project before (see https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/high-voltage-electronic-load-(500v-500ma)/msg4833872/#msg4833872)which was lots of trial and error, following some tutorials. I still find the architect...

TouchGFX designer, CubeMX generation order?

Hello all,I'll be starting a project in TouchGFX designer from an existing template, say STM32F469I DISCO. How does the code generation by the TouchGFX designer and CubeMX interact? Say when I add an UI element and regenerate the code in designer, do...

TouchGFX build fails

when i run on touchgfx but with cubeide when i build there isn't error : gcc/makefile_cm7:503: recipe for target 'CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverdi_70STM32H7/CM7/TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.o' failedmake[3]: *** [CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverd...

Aziz by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch gfx linkers

When i run target this message appeared plz help me '' Compiling Utilities/JPEG/jpeg_utils.cCompiling Common/Src/system_stm32h7xx_dualcore_boot_cm4_cm7.cCompiling ASM STM32CubeIDE/CM7/Application/User/Startup/startup_stm32h747xihx.sLinking CM7/TouchG...

Aziz by Associate
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

LTDC and Partial FrameBuffer Strategy

I have a STM32H7B3 Discovery Kit.To free up RAM for my application I tried to configure the PartialFramebaffer.Compilation fails with the following error message:undefined reference to `touchgfxDisplayDriverTransmitActive'The question is: is it possi...

QuiQuipu by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U535 + ILI9341 TouchGFX Performance

I'm using TouchGFX with a custom board that contains a STM32U535 and ILI9341 display.  The display also has the XPT2046 touch controller.  The issue I'm running into, which ControllerTech pointed out in his video, the touch/refresh is kind of spotty ...

kumaichi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos