STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

M4 GPIO realistic maximal frequency ?

How long does it take (approx) to rise or lower a GPIO pin fix configured to the M4 in the STM32MP157c, after issuing the command in the M4 code ? On our native STM32F409 board it takes around 10ns. I'm afraid the STM32MP1xx is much slower right ? Re...

DBuer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Precompiled qt-example-image available?

Hey all,I'm having some difficulties compiling the example QT image that's a part of the distribution package. As I get them ironed out, I'd like to start setting up my QT environment etc.I was wondering if there were any available precompiled images...

AJaro.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

interaction between CA7 and CM4

Hello!I'm trying to understand the interaction between CA7 and CM4.I need to acquire some real-time signals in CM4 and show the signal in a display on CA7.What is the easy way and what is the right way to do this?

lenonrt by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to use the Bootloader command 0x11 (Read_Memory)

Hi. I have an STM32MPU157-DK2 Board in Engeneering mode.i have power connected and the USB to the debug chip.The Connection is successfully established.I use a Terminal Programm to send and receive in hexadecimal numbers.My Connectiondetails are 5760...

DRest by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Qt cross compile

Hello,I have a STM32MP157C-DK2 board and did the hello world cross compile project with GTK and that work perfectly.Now I am trying to do cross compiling with Qt Creator. I used the same compiler as the GTK project but Qt Creator give me an error: Th...

Marius by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wiki documentation as PDF?

I have just bought an STM32MP157C-DK2 and would like to get started. I found a tool within the wiki which allowed me to select a bunch of the "getting started" sections and create a PDF. However. all the pages of the PDF just said I didn't not have p...