STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157C SDMMC3 for BCM43438 WLAN

Hi,I want to use the mp157 sdmmc3 feature, but it seems he didn't turn it on, because my wifi device doesn't work, do I need to turn on the clock elsewhere?:loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face:

0690X00000AsI4sQAF.png
Mokail by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting Distribution Package to a different target

I'm able to compile a custom image from the Distribution Package for an evaluation board, adding my own layers and applications. I don't find a complete procedure to adapt it to a new target (i.e. STM32MP151A). I found a very short wiki that doesn't ...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX includes different MPU

If you try to generate code for, say, STM32MP151AAA you will find inside the dts files, some includes related to another MPU (like STM32MP157C):#include "stm32mp157c.dtsi" #include "stm32mp157caa-pinctrl.dtsi" #include "stm32mp157c-security.dtsi"And ...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

level sensitive IRQ on GPIO

Hello, I am using the ST32MP157c-dk2. I want to adapt the mcp2518xxfd driver the bsp. The driver uses a level sensitive irq on a gpio. Since I have not been able to configure a level sensitive irq, I tried it edge sensitive. But this configuration fa...

FHill by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos