STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to use touchGFX on STM32MP1 ?

Hi @martin KJELDSEN​ , I have some questions related to porting touchGFX on STM32MP1 which are as below : 1) Is it possible to run touchGFX on M4 core available on STM32MP1 ? 2) As I understood earlier touchGFX was supported on ARM processors, If I h...

Shree by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tamper pins

Is there any application note for tamper pins? Which one of the pins is the active tamper?

Oitsh.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

video codec

I am developing an industrial tablet with only one task - to display and record videoIt should be ready to work in a few seconds after turning on (that's why I also think about using STM32H7)I need to show on the display 720p (ideally 1080p) 30 frame...

ltdc-simple panel- parallel DRM mode fail

Hi i have a ltdc tft display RGB parallel display connected to stm32mp15 series,unable t0 get drm link to DPI connector, the code flow is breaking at following files,using DISTRO              = "openstlinux-weston"i have no idea where to start to deb...

Ara.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to download system image

Our self-made board contains emmc and lpddr3 (1GB, 32bit). The error message when downloading the image is as the attachment. Use Uart to monitor during the download process to get the following information:NOTICE: CPU: STM32MP157AAC Rev.Z NOTICE: Mo...

YWu.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure parallel lcd in linux and u-boot?

I have a generic parallel LCD screen. 24 bits RGB, vsync, hsync, pclk, data_enable, disp_on,..The examples I see on the wiki only shows the HDMI connection and DSI. How do you configure this for DPI?Is this a good start? (In the device tree)panel_bac...