STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is a proper way for updating device tree for STM32MP1 ? I mean updating (pinmuxing, for instance), not creating from scratch or from CubeMX output.

We are using SoM MYC-YA157C from MYIR with STM32MP1 onboard. MYIR creates pretty device-tree hierarchy, which is handy for update. CubeMX creates partial single device tree file. I would like to merge some of it parts (pinmxing, for instance) with ...

mishuk by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use STUSB1602 with STM32MP1?

Can I use STUSB1602 with STM32MP1?The STM32MP157C-DK2 has an STUSB1600, but it is not a PD controller, so I am reviewing the STUSB1602.STUSB1602 seems to support only STM32F0, STM32F4, STM32G, and STM32L.I'm curious to see if it is possible to port a...

HAPPYDAY by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building Distribution Package fails

Hi, I have tried to build the Distribution Package following this guide: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/index.php/STM32MP1_Distribution_Package#Building_the_OpenSTLinux_distributionMy goal is to run a build that is as small as possible. Therefore I cho...

JMour.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DDR3 Ram Problems

Hi, we are currently bring up our custom STM32MP157 Board. We get in any constellation a "DDR addr bus test: can't access memory @ 0xc000004"We think that our crystal is correctly running at 24 Mhz because we connecting over USB to the Board. Also th...

Resolved! I have an ST TPM and the ECC NIST P256 EK certificate is in NV memory handle 0x01c0000a. I can read the nv memory and extract the certificate - it is 1600 bytes, in DER format.

Openssl fails to convert the certificate from der to pem. Is this expected? I wrote a c program in OpenSSL to extract the public key, which seems to work, but I need to verify its correctness. Is there another tool like openssl that I can verify the ...

JErem.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The PWM wave is interrupted in mass production mode

Hi:Dear friends, there is a very strange problem here. I use timer 1(STM32MP157AAC) to output PWM wave. In engineering mode, the output of PWM wave is normal, but when it comes to mass production mode, the waveform is interrupted. Here are my configu...

0693W000008yagZQAQ.png
Wjian.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Endpoints on A7 and M4

Hello,iam trying to implement more or less the same example as with the virtualUARTs with multiple Endpoints just with the rpmsg_char driver and plain endpoints without virtualUART on M4 side. Iam struggling to get multiple Endpoints to work. One is ...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos