cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin Delay/ Pin Length from die to ball for STM32MP157CAC3 MPU.

DKUMA.11
Associate III

Hi,

I am designing a product which requires RGB interface length matching. For that I want Pin Delay/ Pin Length from die to ball for STM32MP157CAC3 MPU.

If possible please provide Pin Delay/ Pin Length from die to ball for all available pins in STM32MP157CAC3, STM32MP157AAB as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

We did not have such data. We provide internal package length only for 'high-speed' interfaces such as DDR, DSI, USB.

LTDC is limited to 90MHz. For these kind of interface, there is no need go down to match the few mm length matching due to package.

Maybe an external resync logic with LTDC clock might allow you to control signal lengths from a known location.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

We did not have such data. We provide internal package length only for 'high-speed' interfaces such as DDR, DSI, USB.

LTDC is limited to 90MHz. For these kind of interface, there is no need go down to match the few mm length matching due to package.

Maybe an external resync logic with LTDC clock might allow you to control signal lengths from a known location.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DKUMA.11
Associate III

Thanks Patric.

Being a manufacturer I thought you must have these data in hand.

Hi,

At my support side, even if we are close to development teams, I have not such data 'ready to go'.

If you absolutely need such data, you might need to enter a official request in https://my.st.com/ols.

For my own knowledge, I'm curious to get more information on use case requiring sub-nanosecond accuracy on LCD signals.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'