STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157 UART RX suspend wakeup

We are having issues with STM32MP157 UART7 (address 40018000) exiting low power CStop mode and waking up Linux (v4.19 from ST github).We have confirmed that CStop mode is entered, and it can be exited using an external interrupt (55 pmic_irq), howeve...

drew by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get correct ADC values in STM32MP157C-DK2

I was trying to test the ADC of a STM32MP157C-DK2. I downloaded a basic example program to perform the data acquisition in the M4 processor (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeMP1/tree/master/Projects/STM32MP157C-DK2/Examples/ADC/ADC_Sing...

Resolved! OTP basic question (boot modes - STM32MP151 )

I apologize in advance as the question is really a basic and obvious one ... My custom board is using an STM32MP151 SoC.Is it possible to re-write programmed OTP bits (namely, OTP Word 3 for boot modes).My feeling is that, this is not possible (One T...

JSamo.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: no phy at addr -1

Hi!Could you please give me exact details of following eth PHY error:[  95.822137] stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: no phy at addr -1[  95.826911] stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: stmmac_open: Cannot attach to PHY (error: -19)Why it searches ad...

ASkri.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Solved] Problem tring to run gtk hello world (developper package) with bitbake (distribution package) : don't find how to properly source gtk.

Hello,I'm trying to embed an app in the st-linux distribution. I mean that the goal is to have it compiled with bitbake and integrated in a custom st-image-weston.I tried to use the gtk hello world example of Developper section (that run without prob...

BJola.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clean shell when sourcing this environment script

HelloI switched to the Distribution package to have access to the layers provided by ST.After I use command repo sync I, a file named layer is created.When I:DISTRO=openstlinux-weston MACHINE=stm32mp1-disco source layers/meta-st/scripts/envsetup.sh I...