STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to troubleshoot remoteproc on STM32MP157C.

I am getting an error in the kernel log when remoteproc tries to "set hold boot" during startup in Linux. The error is:remoteproc remoteproc0: failed to set hold bootremoteproc remoteproc0: releasing m4stm32-rproc: probe of mlahb:m4@10000000 failed w...

PZak.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ecosystem 3.1.11: Patch real-time kernel for linux-5-10-61

Hi allFor test purpose I want to run a real-time kernel on the STM32MP157c-DK2 with the newest ecosystem 3-1-11. The goal is to develop a real-time kernel module, out of the Yocto environment.I did build the Image with Yocto and flashed the image. Ap...

Led by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello, i'd like to use u-boot command sspi to send commands to a spi device with a custom protocol (not a memory). However I see that the command tries to read an ID as it is talking to a flash nor : unrecognized JEDEC id bytes: 00, 00, 00.

Looking at the code, i see file sf_probe.c with .id      = UCLASS_SPI_FLASH, that performs the id reading. How can i use stm32_spi.c with .id         = UCLASS_SPI, driver instead? and send "raw" spi data?

Lmoio.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello, I've exported our custom root filesystem from a running board with the following command: dd if=/dev/mmcblk1p4 of=/usr/local/rtfs.ext4 bs=1M conv=fdatasync

I noticed that after I flash the ST starter package root filesystem, at first boot there is a check on bad blocks and a resize of the partitions, while when I flash the exported root filesystem, there is no checks and some partitions are not resized ...

Lmoio.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos