STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Precise Time Measurement in STM32MP1 with DWT CYCCNT

I am using OSD32MP1 (based on STM32MP157c) in Production Mode with OpenSTLinux on Core A7 and FreeRTOS on M4. One of the tasks is to timestamp ADC data acquired by M4 at very highspeed, very precisely (think it order of nanosecond to microsecond). No...

i2s1 mclk genration patch

Hi i am using stm32mp1 has codec which required i2s1 mclk enabled, before codec probe read the basic i2c read chip command need to validate further,note:The board does not have provision to get a crystal to feed MCLK of codec, so thats out of option...

Ara.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet not working in the DK2 board out of the box.

We are new the MPUs and Linux. We received a new STM32MP157F-DK2 board, out of the box and boots up with the default binaries in the SD card.However, we find that the ethernet is not working (the LD3 is blinking). root@stm32mp1:~# ifconfig -aeth0   L...

SKris by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32mp157 USB printer support

Hello,​I need use STM32MP157 connect a USB printer. I followed this article(https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000cSjHuSAK/stm32mp157dk2-printer-support?t=1630032775565), and the result is right. but when I use print command like (lp printer_...

xkun.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos