STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The question about STM32MP157CAC3 supply

Hello. I have used the STM32MP157A-DK1 this year and I have learned to work with it. Now I develop my own PCB with STM32MP157CAC3. There is a 12-V external power supplier in it. I do't use USB Type-C. Can I do like this? I care about pins USB_PWR_CC1...

DFomi.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About SPI and dma from Linux user space

Hello ST People !I'm looking for information / possiblity to use SPI (via spidev & ioctl) in Linux user space with DMA.We have to transfert lots of data (4000bytes at one time, very very often) to a fpga, very quickly and we are facing latency issue ...

Eldam by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 bRIGUP watchdog trip

HI. I have a custom board that basically identical to the PDKWe Made 2 Boards for test.One starts up OKThe Other failsSection of Console belowThe section of interest is the lineINFO:  CPU 0 IT Watchdog 2 and soThe Same SDCard in both.Must be a hardwa...

Bkell.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The problem with facilitating uboot errors

When compiling the U-boot, these four commands are used:PC $& gt; export KBUILD_OUTPUT=.. /build/stm32mp15_trustedPC $& gt; export DEVICE_TREE=stm32mp157c-dk2PC $& gt; make stm32mp15_trusted_defconfigPC $& gt; make alluse the first: export KBUILD_OUT...

Ffu.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos